Healthcare supplies and equipment continue to evolve to support consumers and care-givers, especially when they chose to live at home. Technology advancements allow communication between professionals and patients to provide efficient care and improved compliance.
Assured Medical Alliance is a business and technology service provider to the healthcare industry. We specialize in the rental and service of remote patient (vital sign) monitoring equipment and telemedicine carts. Our monitoring equipment can be used in a patient’s home or in a population management scenario where the patients’ vital sign data is transmitted and stored in a database. This allows clinicians to review readings and help the patient in his/her home instead of having to go to the ER, doctor’s office or hospital.
Our telemedicine cart (as well as a portable version) is a complete, out-of-the-box solution for a skilled nursing facility, assisted living or other remote care facility to conduct a complete exam over real-time, two-way audio and video conferencing. The consulting physician can see/hear the patient as well as use tools like a Bluetooth stethoscope, horus scope and/or ultrasound probes to determine the necessary course of treatment without having to travel to the patient’s location.
Contact us to see a demo of our equipment!
Hudson Technology Partners has an interest and expertise in technology and telecommunications for senior living facilities and related companies:
- We have teamed with partners and suppliers on dozens of existing and new construction facilities in the assisted/memory care/independent living market, in numerous states.
- We do not charge for our services but act as an independent, neutral voice who can bring a variety of choices to owners, developers and operators.
- We work as an extension of your team and can guide / direct informal RFPs.
- Our partners offer best-in-class solutions for cabling infrastructure (including GPON technology), Internet, WiFi, phone (resident and business), TV, nurse call/safety systems, wander management, surveillance/security, and more.
- We coordinate to make sure all infrastructure supports and complements other technology components – ERP/eMAR/EHR, HIPAA compliance, and patient monitoring.
- Prudent technology decisions can have numerous financial, operational and marketing benefits for your communities.
- It is our belief that your technology choices speak volumes about your brand, affect your ROI, and impact your retention of both staff and residents. Let us help you do it right!
M.C. Mobility Systems is a leader in wheelchair accessible vans and mobility equipment. We are a dealer for Braun Ability wheelchair vans and lifts, with one of Ohio’s largest inventories of both new and pre-owned vans. We also offer hand controls, wheelchair and scooter lifts, wheelchair tie down systems, stairlifts, porch lifts, and wheelchair van rentals.
In addition to our extensive inventory, we also provide servicing for vans and mobility products such as power ramps, wheelchair lifts, transfer seats and more.
Feel free to contact us by visiting one of our four Ohio locations or online at http://www.MCMobilitysystems.com to learn more.
My name is Kenny Gilder, BEO (Bingo Executive Officer) of Music Bingo OhiO.
Music Bingo OhiO is a division of the KG Entertainment Group , providing EXCELLENCE in ENTERTAINMENT since 1976!
As a company we have entertained OVER 5 million guests at OVER 22,000 events for OVER 39 years!
In my entire career I have never felt as fulfilled performing as I do each and every time that I leave a
Music Bingo OhiO performance.
The happy memories that this program brings to the participants is heartwarming to see and soul filling to experience.
Are you looking for a way to engage your Seniors or Residents?
We have re-invented one of the most iconic games in history that everyone knows how to play – BINGO, added in a Name That Tune Kinda’ Musical Twist and the result is MUSIC BINGO OhiO!
MUSIC BINGO OhiO combines the three key three elements of a successful Senior/Elder Care Program:
1 – Music Therapy 2 – Cognitive Memory Recall 3 – Interactive Activity
All cleverly disguised as entertainment!
We are MUSIC BINGO OhiO and this new program is now available to Senior Centers, Independent and Assisted Living communities across the state.
It’s NEW,it’s FUN and it’s ENTERTAINING and we can bring it to your community in NE Ohio!
Special Quarterly, Bi-Monthly and Monthly priced packages are available for multiple performances throughout the year…
Call for details on this entertaining and engaging program.
We exceed your expectations by providing the right non-medical private duty home-care every time, with the reliability and quality of an international system. Our local owners and dedicated and compassionate caregivers will create a personalized Care Plan based on a thorough assessment backed by professional management. We promise to deliver the care you need, when you need it, with a wide range of services including transportation, and flexible scheduling.
Our Mission: A resolute passion to improve the quality of life for those we serve means peace of mind for you.