We will not be accepting new members until January 1st, 2024. You can still attend our meetings for $17 per meeting. Please contact us with any questions.
Networking for professional development and referrals!
Are you tired of attending networking events requiring excessive membership fees, having the same people at every event, and no referrals? Since 2002, EPO has co-sponsored monthly networking events to enhance relationships between professionals in the field of aging.The monthly meeting is held on the 2nd Friday of each month from 9 -10:30 am and is primarily hosted by senior living communities and social service organizations on the west-side of Cleveland. Click here to to SIGN UP to receive our newsletter!
What makes EPO networking unique:
- New faces every meeting
- Speakers who specialize in business development and elder-care and healthcare updates
- Up to 20 second infomercial for every participant
- Generous referral opportunities due to the diverse, experienced participants
- Career opportunities for professionals in transition
- Affordable pricing
- Numerous “perks” for members
- Fun atmosphere!
Successful networking requires skill, making a positive first impression is critical.
Meetings include educational topics such as:
- Choosing a home health care service
- Medicare and Medicaid legislative updates
- The pros and cons of a reverse mortgage
- Trust options and estate planning
- Memory improvement classes
- Care giver support resources
- Special needs home remodeling services
- Web site marketing
- Business development