EPO invites you to attend a meeting and see for yourself how extraordinary we are.
Networking for professional development and referrals!
- Level I – Attendance for one individual from organization at one monthly networking event on either east or west side, Website link on www.eldercareofohio.com, Free placement on calendar of events & career board, One free visitor pass.
- Level II – Attendance for two individuals from organization at one monthly networking event on either east or west side, Website link on www.eldercareofohio.com, Free placement on calendar of events & career board, Two free visitor passes.
Attendance for one individual from organization at both monthly networking events on both east & west side, Website link on eldercareofohio.com, Free placement on calendar of events & career board, Two free visitor passes.
- Level III – Attendance for two individuals from organization at both monthly networking events on both east & west side, Website link on eldercareofohio.com, Free placement on calendar of events & career board, Two free visitor passes.
Are you tired of attending networking events requiring excessive membership fees, having the same people at every event and no referrals? Since 2002, EPO has co-sponsored monthly networking events to enhance relationships between professionals in the field of aging.
- The west side meeting is held on the 2nd Friday of each month from 9 -10:30 am and
- The east side meeting is held on the 4th Friday of each month from 9 -10:30 am each month
What makes EPO networking unique:
- New faces every meeting
- Speakers who specialize in business development and elder-care and healthcare updates
- 30 second infomercials for every participant
- Generous referral opportunities due to the diverse, experienced participants
- Career opportunities for professionals in transition
- Affordable pricing
- Numerous “perks” for members
- Fun atmosphere!
Successful networking requires skill, making a positive first impression is critical, read this brief article for tips to success!
Meetings include educational topics such as:
- Choosing a home health care service
- Medicare and Medicaid legislative updates
- The pros and cons of a reverse mortgage
- Trust options and estate planning
- Memory improvement classes
- Care giver support resources
- Special needs home remodeling services
- Web site marketing
- Business development
EPO offers an award winning networking business. Meetings are generously attended with new faces every meeting. Each meeting promises new referral opportunities! Speakers from health-care, business experts, government and more are encouraged to share their experiences.
Meetings are casual, informative and designed to promote relationships within the industry. A light breakfast is followed by announcements. Each member introduces themselves & meet & greet.
Various membership types are available starting at just $100/year.
Joining is easy: Attend a meeting and the Director of Community Relations will answer all your questions!
Click to view the 2019 Membership Application
Click to view the 2019 Membership Renewal Form
EPO has the authority to accept and decline membership requests. Should membership be requested, the President and the Director of Community Relations will approve or decline the request. Membership requires monthly attendance from it’s members. Should an individual and/or company request membership, attendance is agreed upon by the requesting party. Upon joining EPO, all members understand fees and membership dues are not refundable.